- 1-on-1 Sessions: Work with me to gain knowledge and skills to accomplish your nutrition and fitness goals. During these sessions, we will discuss what changes need to be made and how best to make them.
- Accountability Package: Do you feel like you know what to do, but need someone to keep you accountable to stay on track? This route is all about habit building so that you see changes, and so the changes stick.
- Weekly Menu Subscription: Get recipes for 3 meals a week and an all-encompassing grocery list, meal prep instructions and macronutrient information. Just print, shop, cook and enjoy! Click here to sign up today!
- Individualized Grocery Store Tour: Get individual questions about your favorite foods answered! I come shopping with you to help you face the questions you have about labels, marketing schemes, and gimmicks that fill the shelves of the store.
- Pantry Makeover: Let me help you set yourself up for success at home by looking at your food and what improvements can be made.
- Small Group Sessions: Do you and a group of friends have similar struggles and goals? Lets work together to get you all where you want to be! This is structured much like the 1-on-1 sessions, but with a group of people you feel comfortable participating in your journey with.
- Group Grocery Store Tour: Get to know how to pick healthy options in each section of the grocery store.
- Seminars: This allows nutrition and wellness information to be provided to a larger group. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Nutrition Foundations, Building Healthy Habits, Family Nutrition, Nutrition in the Workplace, Mindful Eating, Fueling a Healthy Lifestyle, Fueling for Specific Sport Training, Fueling for Specific Competition, High School Athlete Sport Specific Fueling.
- Group Workshops: Follow up nutrition education with a workshop where habits can be practiced and solidified. The details of this will be worked out based on your group's needs.
- Individual or Small Group Training: I am currently working on the logistics of this, but the site will be updated as soon as I have it figured out.
*All services offered locally and remotely based on your location
Why Work with a Registered Dietitian?
A registered dietitian's credentials are earned through rigorous coursework, over 1200 hours of internship, and passing a national exam. In this experience, RDs are taught how food affects the body on all levels, including how food is crucial in the prevention and solution to many health complications including obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, allergies, and gastrointestinal problems. RDs must also maintain their credentials through continuing education to ensure that the information you are getting is up to date.
Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. Some have formal nutrition education or certifications while others are just trying to sell you a supplement or product. I advise you to be aware of who you are taking nutrition advice from, and ask for their credentials to ensure that you are getting advice that is safe and effective.